The International Alliance for Biological Standardization (IABS) is an independent, non-profit scientific Alliance, governed by Articles 60-79 of the Swiss Civil code and by its Constitution. Its office is located in Geneva (Switzerland).
IABS has members in over 50 countries.
The mission of the Alliance which is related to the scientific and medical advancement of Biologicals, includes :
- To host conferences and workshops, facilitate communication, and develop consensus on key contemporary issues related to biologicals among those who discover, develop, produce and regulate biological products for human and animal health
- To foster evidence-based Science as the standard for improving and ensuring the quality and the safety of biological products
- To share scientific advancements and innovative regulatory solutions through our journal “Biologicals”.
Reports and proceedings of IABS conferences and workshops appear in its journal Biologicals, published by Elsevier.
- Affiliations with a global community of recognized experts
- Exclusive access to archived information from scientific events (library of speaker presentations, conclusions and recommendations)
- Reduced fees for a subscription to the journal Biologicals
- Voting rights for matters discussed during the Biennial IABS General Assembly (Elections, Constitutional changes)
For more information on how to become a member of IABS, please visit: www.iabs.org